• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A Very, Very Disappointed.

Lanita

I just recently received my test score, and I missed it by 2%. Does I studied diligently and I purchased the 2013 practice exam and only missed 2 questions out of the 150. This is truly disheartening.

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
Sorry lanita that you did not pass. You will pass next time. Call AAPC and get a breakdown of your exam and see where what part of the exam where you were a little weak in.

Anna

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That is what I was going to ask? What parts did you struggle with? When you know that you can pump it up for the next time. I know you can do it. We are here to help. Hey, I missed my first one by 2 points also.

Things that make you want to say, "Grrrrrr!"

JaneS

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
PBMA Student (CPMA®)
ICD-10-PCS Student
One of my dear friends who is the supervisor of coding at one of the major hospitals here in Portland, Or, told me some of her best coders didn't past the test the first time.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't pass. I didn't pass my first time and I am going to be taking it again in December. The break down of the exam will give you the areas you need to work on. I hear that it is not uncommon to fail the first time. For me, a lot of my problem was time management. Since I have taken the exam before, I know what to expect now. So I am hoping that will mean I am less stressed. I wish you luck.